Saturday, June 20, 2009

Guinea Pig: Day 11/Here Comes The Rain Again

All in all not a bad day today. Woke up a little stiff. I'm still hopefull that it's the rain. I have a couple of kanker sores on my tongue. That is one of the side effects, well, it says "mouth sores" but I only have 2 small ones and I'm thinking that they are from the salt and vinegar on the pistachios I have beem eating. I started taking folate again and they seem to be going away.

We had friends over for dinner and cards. We ordered pizza. I ordered wings.....plain. I made my own wing sauce. Basically it was the same as the regular buffalo wing sauce but instead of butter I used Earth Balance. It was pretty good. I had to make sure that I told the pizza place no sauce and no flour on my wings. They were actually pretty good plain.

I'm thinking of starting another blog just focused on my dairy-free, gluten-free adventures. But there are already so many of them out there. Do we really need one more?

My daughter lost her first tooth today. She looks so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment