Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Guinea Pig: Day 7

Another great day. I've been wondering what happens on month 4 when I'll definately be in meds. Will I continue with the same dose I have now? ( I know it's a study and I don't officially know if I'm on drug or placebo but come on. There is no way that a placebo effect lasts this long!) Will I get a higher dose? Will I get a lower dose? The only thing I know for sure is that I won't have a placebo. My left elbow continues to slowly unswell. WOOT!!! I origionally opted out of our school trips to Sea Breeze and Aquinas HS because of all the walking but I am going to walk to the HS. Sea Breeze I won't do because I only have 4 out of 23 kids going. But I feel confident that I can walk the mile to the HS and back without a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment