Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More Blood Tests

So I had another blood test today to check my sed rate. The LPN said she would call me in the morning with the result. I hope it has gone up. I am in so much pain. I have a huge lump on the inside of my left wrist and I can't make a fist. The joints ont the backs of my hands are huge. They look so gross! I haven't ben able to get my rings on in 2 days. We had salad for dinner last nite and I put cheese in it and used ranch dressing on it and then later I had an icecream sandwich......yes it was real icecream. Organic but real. The effect was immediate. By the time I went to bed joints everywhere were swollen. I guess I can't complain. I did it to myself. All I can hope for is that all the swelling means that my sed rate has elevated. If AAIR calls me in the morning and says that the numbers weren't high enough I have no idea what I'm going to do. I've been thinking about that and maybe I won't go the medication route. I wonder how much of this RA can really be controlled by diet. Do I really want to take that kind of chance with my health? Decisions decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment