Saturday, June 13, 2009

Guinea Pig: Day 4

So today I spent the day doing the following: walking around the public market, walking around the Spencerport Fireman's Carnival, walking around the house and yard barefoot, and walking around the kitchen barefoot on the tile floor. And it was all done pain-free. I know it sounds minute but these are things I haven't been able to do in a long time pain-free, even with Advil. I was dreading walking around the carnival today and I kept waiing fo the point where I'd have to sit but it never came. And when we left, I was the one who walked the 1/4 mile to get the car!(Connor got sick on one of the rides and couldn't walk that far) And I still haven't had any Advil. The swelling in my right thumb has gone down. Other swollen areas have gone down as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment