Monday, June 22, 2009

Guinea Pig: Days 12 &13

Day 12
I forgot to post for yesterday (Sunday) I wen for a bike ride with hubby & kids. There is an old cemetery c1800's that we road to. It was kinda cool. We stopped there to wander around. We played with some horses along they way. It was nice to be able to do all that and not be in pain after.

Day 13
I woke up today with a lot of soft/connective tissus swelling on the joint connecting my index finger to my left hand. I can't bend it to make a fist. It's not painful but what the hell??? I haven't had anything like this in 12 days!

I've started a new blog and fb page dedicated strictly to my diet. My blog is www.thennon-dairyqueen.com but I don't know if I'm going to keep it strictly non-daiy or if I'm going to add the gluten fre stuff too. Maybe I'll start another blog for that. I've find so much cool stuff that I feel I need to have something separate for it.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to checking out the new blog. A heard a doctor speaking on gluten intolerance once and he said that almost everyone that has a gluten intolerance also has a dairy/soy intolerance. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete