Monday, June 1, 2009

Are You Kidding Me?????

So I get a phone call today from the LPN who is heading up the drug study that I am trying to get into. She said that she got my bloodwork back and my sed rate and c-reactive protien rate (both indicate inflamation if elevated) were too low for me to be in the study. I was completely blown away. I had been on methotrexate for 10 months and my rates were still extremely high. I go off it to prepare for this study and NOW my rates decrease. WTF?!?!?!?! Seems like milk-free, mostly gluten-free diet has been working to some degree. Or it could be the 3200 mg of Advil I take every day. Who knows. I have to go back this Wednesday for another sed rate test. Until then I can not have any kind of pain med. So I have to suffer until Wednesday nite. Well isn't that fan-fucking-tastic! AHHHH!!!!! I'm so annoyed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment